Friday, July 20, 2012

Science

The wonderful thing about homeschooling is how other people want to participate. As I mentioned in a previous post, I've been struggling with what science Maggie and Ty are going to do this year. I've spent hours looking into it. This morning while I was exercising with my good friend Trisha, I made a passing comment about it.

Background on Trish, she's an amazing physical therapist. So much so that I tease that she's a magician. She has magic hands and a ridiculous knowledge of the human body and how it works.

Anyway, when I mentioned my frustration with finding a science curriculum for my kids, she looked at me like I was crazy and reminded me that she told me a year ago that she wanted to teach them Anatomy and Physiology.

Duh! I had completely forgotten. So now, I have a great teacher who will use the anatomy book that we already have and she's doing it for FREE! Woot! God is good! SO excited!

1 comment: